Cannington Roofing Professionals
Our Cannington Roofing crew depends on past customer referrals and we are grateful to them. Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South works in the GTA and Cannington area, offering the best in products and service. You have a lot of Cannington Roofing Contractors to pick from, and we will do everything we can to assure you that you made the best choice by going with Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South.
Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South Roofing Workflow
Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South Roofers will first recieve your online quote request or take your call. We will then find a time to have our Cannington Professional Roofing estimator come out and survey your roof (or use a scaled drawing) to then write up a detailed roof replacement estimate for your Cannington property based on the sq footage, pitch, flashings, and your choice of shingles (or our suggested).
- Preparation for re-roofing. Our Cannington roofers will shield vegetation, and other fragile elements from possible damage.
- Removal of old roofing in order to accomplish a clean, quality new installation.
- Installation of special felt paper that becomes an added barrier for water (ice and water shield).
- Addition of winter guard paper in order to minimize ice dam build up during winter season (ice dams can cause damage to shingles which can result in leakages down the road.)
- Installation of new flashing in areas most likely to leak.
- New roofing layer is laid down.
- Worksite cleanup.
- Certificate of our Workmanship Guarantee for your records.
Even though it might look fairly simple, putting up roofing in Cannington is a bit of work and because of the risk our entire team is Fall Arrest Trained . Give us a call about how we may assist you today.
Our Roofing Materials
Roof Pro uses Owens Corning Shingles.
Owens Corning shingles get their rich color from a combination of colored granules. Using the colors of these granules, you can coordinate all of your home’s exterior elements – the paint, siding, brick or stone. Click here to see the style that Duration® Series Shingles Designer Colors Collection can make on your home’s aesthetics and observed value.
If you spot a problem, the best way to address the issue is to hire a professional roofer like Roof Pro Plus. Do not try to take it on yourself if you do not have any know-how of the inspection or trade. Just call in a contractor that is of good reputation and has had previous experiences similar to yours. Remember not to use cheap services as it would do more harm than good.
New Roof A+
Very pleased with the quality of work Roof Pro + Home Improvements provided. The work was done promptly, and on time. The crew paid close attention to even the smallest detail. They took great care in cleaning our property during, and after the job was finished.