Brock Roofing Professionals
Our Brock Roofing crew depends on past customer referrals and we are grateful to them. Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South works in the GTA and Brock area, offering the best in products and service. You have a lot of Brock Roofing Contractors to pick from, and we will do everything we can to assure you that you made the best choice by going with Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South.
Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South Roofing Workflow
Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South Roofers will first recieve your online quote request or take your call. We will then find a time to have our Brock Professional Roofing estimator come out and survey your roof (or use a scaled drawing) to then write up a detailed roof replacement estimate for your Brock property based on the sq footage, pitch, flashings, and your choice of shingles (or our suggested).
Preparation for re-roofing:
- Our Brock roofers will shield vegetation, and other fragile elements from possible damage
- Removal of old roofing in order to accomplish a clean, quality new installation
- Installation of special felt paper that becomes an added barrier for water (ice and water shield)
- Addition of winter guard paper in order to minimize ice dam build up during winter season (ice dams can cause damage to shingles which can result in leakages down the road)
- Installation of new flashing in areas most likely to leak
- New roofing layer is laid down
- Worksite cleanup
- Certificate of our Workmanship Guarantee for your records
Even though it might look fairly simple, putting up roofing in Brock is a bit of work and because of the risk our entire team is Fall Arrest Trained . Give us a call about how we may assist you today!
Background on Roofing
It is a good practice to inspect the roof and have it checked thoroughly from time-to-time by a professional. It would ensure that there is no possibility of unexpected events happening especially when a heavy rainfall or other storm hits the house. Furthermore, determining an issue beforehand is always a good preventative measure; and be sure to have it looked at after a major weather event.
Our Roofing Materials
Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South uses Owens Corning Shingles.
Owens Corning shingles get their rich color from a combination of colored granules. Using the colors of these granules, you can coordinate all of your home’s exterior elements – the paint, siding, brick or stone. Click here to see the style that Duration® Series Shingles Designer Colors Collection can make on your home’s aesthetics and observed value.
Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South Cannington is one of the most professional companies we have worked with. Right from the sale/estimate call from Frank right to the end of the project, Frank’s team was punctual, polite & really knew their business! Our very large roof was complete in two days! Great care was taken with our property.