At Roof Pro Plus, we use Stoll Metal and Steel Tile Co. panels, as they are rigorously tested and meet tough approval and code requirements. Advantages of steel tile metal roofing include:
- Low Maintenance
- Energy Efficient
- Fast Installation
- Reduced risk of leaks
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Lightweight and durable
Get to know our two product lines below:
Stoll Metal Products
We’re proud to work with Stoll Metal Sales, a full service provider of quality products, including metal roofing, metal siding, trim, and accessories. With authentic, beautiful, Amish handcraftsmanship, we know you’ll love your Stoll Metal roof.
Stoll Metal carries 16 colours of metal siding in-house.
Steel Tile Co. Products
Learn all about our diverse selection of custom-cut metal roofing products from Steel Tile Co. below:
Full Length Profiled Panels
- Slate Shake: Depicts are real slate or cedar shake roof. Ideal for residential or commercial applications.
- Elite Panel: Designed to depict the look of Dutch clay tiles. Perfect for homes or cottages.
- Katech Panel: Simulates classic Mediterranean clay tile. Suits inner city to rural lots.
Straight Rib Series
Steel Tile Co. straight rib metal roofing products are made in Canada and are ideal for:
- Agricultural & Interior Liners
- Commercial & Light Industrial
- Residential & Cottages
Choose from our selection of Summit (rib-like pattern) or Muskoka (wider and stronger) options. Steel Tile Co.’s renowed roofing systems are backed by an industry leading 40-year transferrable warranty.
Contact Roof Pro Plus
For help in deciding which metal shingle option to choose, call us today at 1-888-677-7757. We look forward to hearing from you!